Friday, December 14, 2007

A nice email from Ba Noi

Just for you Syd:

Hi Dave,
Haven't talked to you for the last few days because of so much thing going on with the new house & the Xmas party at work. I just finished a technician potluck, then work on the house, answer, look up info for your Dad. Now I have time to write you a short note before I go home.
I love to read your blog everyday even though it's the old stuff but I love to see Sydney & your writing. It's such a great way to record the life even for Sydney. I now regret that I didn't do it for any of you. Memory fades away with time but some thing in writing is always there. Make sure every thing on the blog is duplicated on disk in case the web site got wiped out.
What are you doing this weekend? I will go for a hair cut tomorrow then will start cooking for Xmas. I will cook bun bo & pho, freeze them for Calgary trip. Hope that it will be cold enough so I can use the natural freezer outside. It's warming up here.
What is Sydney up to now? Does she walk? I long to see her next week.
I am going home now so don't bother to reply. I will call you tonight if I am home before 8pm.
You, Geneva & Sydney have a good weekend. Finish shopping for Momma Le yet?
Give my princess a big hug & kisses please.
Love,
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home