Monday, February 23, 2009

A visit with Jane & Peter

I've coached a lot of kids over the course of 6 years in Edmonton and Kerrisdale. I have a lot of great friends as a result including players, coaches and parents. The two that I probably learned the most from were Jacob and Wei. I am probably the most indebted to them for teaching me about the true meaning of loyalty and leadership.

Because they held the Titans together and delivered on their end of the deal, I was able to enjoy my favourite year coaching the Titans. We had such a great groups of guys who genuinely wanted to be together.

As well, Geneva and I became life-long friends with Jane and Peter (and sigh... Rowan). Sydney loves visiting them (and Rudy) over afternoon tea. Logan is already super comfortable with Jane (re: sleeping in her arms). Sydney is teaching Peter how to read through his one inch bifocals. And daddy looks forward to any excuse to pig out on cream puffs or cupcakes.

See you guys when the renos are done.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home