Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dance Class!

It's funny, because I use to joke with Natasha and the other Eggo girls that took dance that dance was for princesses. Sigh... what an ironic twist of fate. Sydney LOVES dancing, her favourite colour is pink, she loves dresses... hahaha.. what a girly girl. I guess that she really is my daughter as I'm one of the girliest guys I know. :)

First dance class with mom was a blast. From chicken dances to spins and skipping, running on tippy-toes, jumping over imaginery animals, freeze dancing, and more... she has such a blast. And in typical dad fashion, though mommy does the class itself and Logan and I sit on the sidelines watching the moms & daughters (btw, there was a cutie 2 year old blond that comes over and gives Logan hugs and kisses every class... but that's a separate story, daddy and Sydney practice dance two to three times a week at home. :) No point doing something if you aren't trying to be great at it...




























































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home