Saturday, February 20, 2010

A week away

I never want to go on a week long business trip again. San Francisco for sales meetings and then off to Dallas for my first NBA All-Star. All-Star was a different experience.
- Had Magic Johnson wave to me when he and I were the only people in the hallway prior to the Legends Brunch, but I was on the phone with my mom so i have no proof. Argh.
- Chatted it up in the Men's room with Bill Russell (that's a bit of a stretch).
- Watched Nate Robinson wins another dunk competition robbing a Raptor - at least Steve Nash won the skills comp.
- Close to courtside to see DWade, LBJ and Dirk light it up.
- Basically steps away from the stage at the half time show to see Usher, Shakira and one of my favourites (Alicia Keys) perform.

Interesting experience, but I missed Geve and the kids. Not sure if I would do this entire weekend again without Geve at least. Hopefully we can take the kids one day.




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home