Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our favourite person in the whole world

Every night, either mommy or I tuck you in to sleep. On most nights, mommy let's me do it because i get home later than she does (your mom is incredibly generous that way because she knows how much it means to me).



I love having you fall asleep in my arms. There is nothing more magical, more precious, more peaceful and more perfect than having you, our baby sydney, fall asleep and start dreaming.



I'm lucky because in that 15 minutes that I have with you, my entire world-my purpose in life-and my ability to reassess and realize everything that is important life crystalizies. It's a wonderful thing, to have that clarity and peace of mind in knowing what makes my life worthwhile and incredibly special.



I love you, your mommy, and baby "more than anything in the whoooooooole world."








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home