Tuesday, December 12, 2006

argh!!!!!

For me...oh boy.... there are good days and then there are bad days. Yesterday was a great day! Today is the complete opposite! What a nightmare! I finally managed to get her down.....sometimes I just have to let her cry.

That's what I did today. I tried to put her into her bassinet. She fell asleep for a few minutes and then woke herself up again. She played with herself for a few minutes and then started crying. Repeat this scenario three times....that has been my last 3 hours! This last time, I let her cry. She was fed, changed, and comfortable so not sure what the problem was. I let her wail for about 5 minutes and then picked her up. Calmed her and then put her in her chair.

She was entertained for about 10 minutes and then wailed again. I let her wail for another 5 minutes. It's difficult to eat your lunch with a wailing kid in the background.....it was tough but I did it.

Pretty soon, it was feeding time again. I fed her. She fell asleep on the breast. I burped her and now she's out like a light in her bassinet. Let's see how long that lasts!

Yes....some days are tougher than others. This really is unconditional love! Now I can pump the breast that needed to be pumped 5 hours ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home