Wednesday, December 20, 2006

December 20: Thanks for visiting mom


Actually, it's now classified as Ba Noi. David's mom came for a weekend visit. Sydney was especially good making the trip to the airport to pick up Ba Noi and the trip to drop her off as well. It was too cute when we picked up Ba Noi. I was carrying Sydney and Ba Noi saw us from across the luggage carosel. She ran over, dropped her bags, didn't say hi to me or Geve-or give us the customary kiss and big hug, scooped Sydney from out of my arms and gave her a big hug and kiss... and walked of!!! sigh... what a big change.

The whole weekend basically consistented of mom watching the news while holding Sydney in her arms as she napped.

Love you mom. I'm so glad that you came to visit. We'll be home in a week.

Check out the time warp pictures... 30 years difference (I think Sydney looks more like me everyday... haha).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home